Rising Phoenix

Rising Phoenix
picture from google

Saturday, December 18, 2010

Christmas


Christmas is a beautiful time of year. Everyone feels the obligation to be a bit nicer and thinks about the people they love. If they’re religious they probably think about Jesus, and the values he represents. All of these are great influences on a person’s character. The bad part is the financial strain and stress. Oh and the CONSTANT Christmas carols that follow you. Is it worth it?
                Yes. The spirit and the family connections are beautiful. I love giving. I really do. I love the look on the person’s face when they open up my present, especially the ones who absolutely love what I get them. It makes me happier than receiving gifts, which is fun too, especially when you get something completely awesome you didn’t expect.  So to all of you Christmas supporters, smile, tis the season to enjoy yourself. Merry Christmas.

No comments:

Post a Comment