Rising Phoenix

Rising Phoenix
picture from google

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

University Functions

So far I have selected my school, taken a tour, applied, been accepted, paid acceptance fee, applied for housing and paid that fee too. The only things I really want to know at this point are the technical things and stuff regarding my majors teaching and Japanese. So, when I found myself in a hotel convention room, wandering booths, I’d assumed I would get more information than I’d already had. Boy was I wrong. It was the same thing over again as the tour, only this time we managed to get some advice from students. It wasn’t the most helpful advice, but it was something and I was grateful for that. Oh, I did manage to obtain some free pens, pencils, a flag, and button. Yippee I’m so glad I went. Ah well, if nothing else, it got me re-excited to go to college, and I did get a free cookie so it wasn’t a waste of time. I suppose I could have done homework, but I probably wouldn’t have. I just recently rented Pokemon Black and I’ve been playing it like an addict. So University events can be as repetitive as High School events but at least they offer complimentary food and goods.

No comments:

Post a Comment